What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and position
- Contact information including your email address.
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information for surveys and/or customer offers
What we do with information we collect:
- We need this information to understand your needs and provide you better service, due to the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use these information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think may be in your interest by using the email address you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use these information to customize the site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented physical, electronic and appropriate managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requires permission to be saved on your computer’s hard drive. Once you accept, the file is added and the cookie is used to analyze web traffic when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Web application can adjust its behavior regarding your needs by collecting and storing information according to your preferences. We use traffic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data on web page traffic and improve our site to adapt to customer needs. We will use this information only for statistical analysis purposes and the data is deleted from the system. Overall, cookies help us to provide you better website, by allowing us to track which pages you find useful or not. A cookie does not give us any access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually you can change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from enjoying the site to the fullest.
Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to other sites, however, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have control over these sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for protection and privacy of information you provide while visiting those sites. Aswell, they are not governed by this privacy statement. You must be careful and consult the privacy statement applicable of concerned site.
Personal information control
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
Overview of your rights under the GDPR regulation
GDPR regulation ensures you:
- the right to request access, deleting or correcting your personal data held by us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- the right to be informed of ongoing data processing;
- the right to limit the processing of data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to confront your personal data processing.
We will not sell, distribute or transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or a law approval to do so. If you wish to obtain a copy of the information held about you, please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may write or email us as soon as possible, using the contact form, and we will promptly correct any information we deem incorrect.